Are you one of the lucky couples planning a wedding for next year?
Do you know someone who is?
From dresses to flowers, venues to photographers, so much to plan! Where do you start?
A great idea is to have a website so all the Bride and Groom’s family and friends can stay in the loop throughout the wedding stages. Distance is no longer an issue, everyone can feel part of planning the big day. The Bride and Groom have full control over the wedding site so dates, stag/hen details, photos, venue etc can be added. The website can even be password protected so you only people who are invited can actually view the site.
After the wedding you can share some of those memorable photos of the wedding and even the honeymoon!
- Your own domain name: www.thejones.co.uk (.co.uk only)
- An easy to update website which includes:
– regular posts to keep people informed
– links to your gift registry websites
– RSVP option
- Photo galleries – engagement party, hen night, stag night etc.
The design is based on a template. Your own photos will be substituted for the photos of the happy couples to make it unique to you. Once it’s set-up you can add more photos and update the content.
Here are some examples of templates (there are others available):
Why get a wedding website?
- You keep everyone updated about the pre-wedding events: dress buying, hen party, stag do etc.
- You get to show your wedding photos to anyone in the world.
- Your own unique domain name – which remains yours for as long as you keep renewing it (once a year)
How does it work?
- Send us your preferred domain name and we check if it is available
- We will send you a few sample templates for you to choose one
- Send any photos you would like included along with some text for the main pages
- We set it up and provide you with instructions
- You can then start posting information, uploading photos and telling your friends
A one-off set-up fee of £225.
If you want to keep the website online for more than 1 year this is charged at £45 per year after the first year.
You may find free wedding websites out there but with our paid service there are no adverts and you can always rely on us to help if you get stuck or something goes wrong.
Make planning fun, share your experiences and ideas with family and friends, enjoy every minute and the day will turn out perfectly!
Your website will stay online for 1 year. After that there is a renewal fee of £45.
The domain name will be registered in your name. You are free to transfer it after the first year even if you don’t want to keep the website online. The domain must be transferred before the renewal is due.