Photographers, Painters, Fine Artists
- A blog
- About the artist page
- Your own UK domain name
- Free web-space for one year
- And a potential to grow
All for £350. And what’s more this can be paid on a monthly basis. This makes getting a website totally affordable.
With this package you can present your work in a gallery format for people to view and you have a blog where you can write news about yourself and your artwork.
The process for creating a website for you the artist is simple.
- Choose a template and colour scheme – we will send you a few suggestions to choose from
- Place your order and pay a deposit of £150
- We’ll register your chosen domain name
- Send us your pictures and some information about yourself
- We build the site and add up to 20 pictures (you can add more yourself later)
- And hey presto! It’s done!!
Two monthly payments of £100.00 will then be due. After that the only charge is the web-space and domain renewal in one year and each year thereafter of £60.00.
Fill in the form below today and let’s start creating your website!
Go one step further and make your website into an online shop! Sell originals and/or prints right from your own website. For an additional £400 your website would be set up as an online shop. If you would like this option please mention it when filling in the enquiry form.
Payment of £150 must be received before work commences
If the monthly payment is not received the site will be taken offline until payment is received.
The price includes
- a .co.uk domain name. Additional costs apply for a .com domain
- free webspace (hosting) for one year
- written instructions on how to update the website
- telephone/email support of up to 1 hour to help you manage the website as needed
- up to 20 pictures will be added at the beginning. You will be able to add more later (there is no limit)
After 1 year the hosting (web space) and domain renewal cost will be £60, renewable each year
As these are template sites any requested customizations may be charged at our hourly rate of £35/hour.