A New Year is traditionally a time to make resolutions and plans for the coming year. If you’re in business or just starting out on a new project your website should definitely be included in these plans.
Here are a few things to consider:
- Is the website more than 5 years old, if so does it still look current or out-dated?
- Does your brand need a refresh with a new logo, updated colour scheme?
- Does your website contain information that is out of date?
- Have your business goals changed over time and does your website reflect this?
- Does your website work well on mobile devices?
- Do you have a backup system in place for your website?
- Does it have Google Analytics installed so you can track the number of visitors?
- Are you using social media to your advantage? For example, do you have a Facebook page with your logo, a professional cover image and do you make regular posts?
- Do you use LinkedIn or Twitter? If so, do you post regularly?
- Perhaps Pinterest or Instagram are more suited to your product type, if so are you using them to the full?
- Do you have regular news that people should know about and if so do you post it on a blog?
A good time to review your website and make plans is at the beginning of the Year. These plans can then be put into action early to help you get off to a great start!
We’re here to help so get in touch soonest so we can get started.